Monday, March 12, 2007

It's just after midnight, and the town is asleep

It is so weird getting used to a small town again. Being from a small town the towns were pretty close together where I am from originally. The largest town near here is over an hour in either direction. It is currently after midnight, and we have a good view from our townhouse. This town is definitely asleep...I don't see a soul. Now, I am not saying someone isn't driving around, and we are near the highway, but all in all it is QUIET! It is kind of creepy.

I went out to the store last night, and no kidding, I was the only customer in the store aside from the 2 clerks on duty! A couple people came in after, but it was soooo weird. It was only 9:30pm. The Safeway does close at 10pm, but even in Richmond, stores have people in them up until closing.

Anyhow, I am off to bed. Daylight savings time has me all screwed up!!
Cheers!
Jen

No comments: