Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hello

Well, I have been busy with various projects over the last little while, and Molly just got over a case of roseola. So I have been pretty busy. Greg left today for the states for work for 16 days. I hate when he goes away, but this is hopefully the last trip to the states for work. The other trips will be within BC, and Alberta, and hopefully Molly, and I can accompany him on some of those trips.

I have a ton to do it seems, and I just don't know where to begin. I feel I need some "me" time, but I don't know when I will get it. I have some little breaks here, and there, but nothing specific. The crafting, and knitting is coming along, and I keep practicing the knitting.

Well, I need to do some things, just wanted to poke in and say hello.
I hope all is well in your parts of the world.
Peace~
Jen

be sure you hop over to see my new blog
right action

No comments: