Thursday, May 08, 2008

Burma Cyclone

I have been so busy over the last several days, that I had not heard about the cyclone that hit Burma until now. Such epic devastation to the country of Burma, and the world. 100,000+ dead and one million homeless, aid is slowly making its way to victims of cyclone Nagris in Burma. Please donate to your local Red Cross, or Doctors without Borders to help.

As for what I have been up to as of late....lots of online charity work.
I have been very busy working on Okala Foundation's website, and setting them up a cafepress shop.
Please take a visit over to okalafoundation.org. There are a couple of fund raisers going on, and then the new merchandise sporting various Okala Foundation logos. You can view everything new going on listed under the recent posts section at the bottom of the main page.

Spring has finally sprung for the most part, and I for one couldn't be happier about it. I am ready for color, and warmth.
I hope all is well in your world.
Cheers!~

No comments: