Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Another check-up day

I just got back from the doctor, and all is well. I did the usual routine. I am up 6 lbs from last week. I swear it is all baby, and placenta!! I am not eating any differently, and I was only gaining like 2 lbs a month in the beginning. My belly looks as though it has dropped some, but I am not ready yet. The doctor that looked at me today (my regular doc is on vacation until right before the baby is due) examined me today, and my cervix is still pretty thick...so not time yet. Though the possibility is always there for early delivery, but not likely. I go each week now to be checked until the baby is due. Only a little more than 3 weeks left!

I told Greg this morning, I am still in limbo about all of this. I know I am pregnant, but I don't think it has really quite hit home yet, that we are about to have a new life to take care of. I guess that will kick in soon enough. :)

I hope all is well in your world.
Cheers!
Jen

No comments: