Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm still here...

I'm still around, but motherhood has me pretty busy & tired these days. Molly is growing by leaps, and bounds, and is such a joy. She is two weeks old now, and it is hard to believe. Things here are going good, though the breastfeeding has been a challenge for me. I hope that things are going to get better with that as time goes on.

Summer is definitely here now, and it has been quite warm the last couple of days. My mom is here, and she is having a time dealing with no air conditioning. I am used to it after nearly 4 years now, but you just make do the best you can with fans, and such. We could buy an air unit, but we have weird windows, and one wouldn't work for us.

Well, I don't have much else to report at the moment. I am hoping soon to start up a page for Molly, and be able to update family and friends that way as well.

I hope this finds you all well.
Take care,
Cheers!
Jen

pics of Molly can be viewed here

No comments: