Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mommy Time..

Well, I haven't been here in a few days, and Molly is taking a snooze. I thought I would take a moment to post a note. Things here are going good. I am still trying to learn how to balance house, and baby...but I am learning to let things go some, and spend lots of time with my girl.
We go for walks, and we spent a little time in the backyard yesterday. Last Friday we went to Baby and Me in the Park . It is a drop in group for moms, and babes. We learn rhymes, and songs to sing. It was a lot of fun, though Molly slept through most of it. She was the youngest in the group. She is now 7 weeks old, and growing like a weed. She changes so much everyday, it is amazing what she can do one day to the next.

I have started a page for her, and will be posting pictures , and updates there instead of here.
you can read it at Molly's Page.
Well, I better get back to it...she won't be asleep for long, and I have to take advantage of the time!!!
Hope all is well in your world.
Cheers!
Jen

No comments: