Sunday, April 01, 2007

Now talk about being pampered, and spoiled...

Well, I was talking to an acquaintance on the phone today. I will say her name is Sally Sue. (names, and relation being kept anonymous for certain reasons) Sally Sue told me that she was talking to Norma Jean on the phone today. Norma Jean's daughter lives in California, and lives quite the pampered life if you ask me. She has two little boys under the age of 4. She orders her groceries online, has a housekeeper come in once a week, and has a nanny that comes in to help with the boys. Norma Jean's daughter claims she still needs more help, and despite her husband's complaints that she already has enough help, he has brought more help in. It must be nice, I must say. I would love to have someone come in, and help me sometime with Molly. In fact, I am looking to have someone just come in, and entertain her so I can get the house in some kind of order. We still have unpacked boxes, and stuff everywhere. Anyhow, I just had to write about how funny I find this. *shakes head in disbelief* Some people just don't have a clue, do they?

No comments: