Saturday, April 21, 2007

Playing in the Sunshine!

Well, the sun is out this afternoon finally after an overcast, cold, and foggy morning. I got outside, and puttered around in the area by the back door. There is a little grassy area on either side of the stairs. It is just enough space to have a very small garden, and or flowers. The maintenance man took down the old dilapidated fence that was back there, and so it is really sunny there now. I don't know if they will replace the fence or not at this point. I hope they do to some extent, but having it opened up was nice for a change. There is a walkway that runs the length of the building, and we have wanderers come through there all the time.

It made me happy to clean up the dead stuff, and get ready for when it is warm enough to put some flowers, and veggies out. I find a nice breeze, and a little sunshine is a cure for what ails ya! I had the back door open, and a nice breeze was coming in...the kitchen window is stuck, so once that is open, then it will be nice to have the breeze as I am cooking dinner. :)

I think the difference with here, and living in Richmond is the lack of noise here. :) We are in the downtown core at the moment, but it is quiet for the most part.
We had a yard, and space to putter, and garden in Richmond, but I just didn't enjoy it because it was noisy, and loud from all the traffic.

I am really looking forward to being able to work our land once it is nice enough to do so. It is still pretty cool out.

Well, I am off to spend some time with my girl.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

No comments: