Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Life Changes yet again...

Well, we are finally going to do it! We are going to move to where are land is...lovely Quesnel, BC in the interior. In the summer of 2004, we purchased 5 acres of land off of the Barkerville Highway.

We have had a lot of change in our lives this past year, and with Greg's job ending in December, we decided after long consideration that this was the best time to make the leap to Quesnel.

We are a little nervous, but excited about this new chapter in our lives. I let my employer know that I won't be returning after my maternity leave is up, and we gave our landlady notice.

Greg is currently driving on his way up now to try to find us a place to live. He has started up a small home based business Webwise Network Services in hopes that one day it will take off into something full time. He has been doing well on contract stuff since his job ended. For now, though he is looking for other employment. He has a job interview on Friday. So wish him luck.

We have so much to do in the next 3 weeks! It is crazy. :)

I will continue to stay at home with Molly for now. Daycare in the city is freakishly expensive, and so whether we had opted to stay in the Vancouver area, or move away I would have probably have stayed home either way.

So, it will be interesting to see how this move goes. Especially with a soon to be 8 month old. I imagine we are going to very tired for a while yet! :)

I will try to update as frequently as I can. Life is about to get really hectic for the next little while.
Cheers!
Jen

No comments: