Friday, February 09, 2007

We have a place to live!!!!

Greg secured us an older 3 bedroom townhouse in downtown Quesnel today. While it is nothing super fantastic to look at , it is clean, safe, and quiet. That is all I ask for. It has three bedrooms upstairs, the kitchen, and living area are on the main floor, and it has a partial basement with a washer/dryer hookup. There isn't a yard so to speak, but hey we have 5 acres a few miles away! :) I am so excited now, and relieved. I guess it is official now. We are on our way!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on moving, and on finding a place to live! I live in Quesnel, and let me tell you, it's a great community. My step-daughter is 2 in March and I wouldn't want to raise her anywhere else...it's absolutley great for families!

I am looking for a new place in Quesnel, and was wondering, where is this townhouse - it sounds perfect for what my family needs, and I'm wondering (a) is there more available? and (b) how much is the rent?

Sorry for being nosey. :)

Anyways, good luck on your move.

Cheers,
Erin

e.mail: erin.jb@shaw.ca