Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I am on a roll...

The weather has been really cold, so I have been doing a lot of crafting.
I have been doodling around with this project today. I took another craft, and put a different twist on it...I tend to do that, not sure why? :) This is a great craft for older kids as well, and is really, really inexpensive.

You will need a bunch of misc buttons. I picked up a few packs of these at the dollar store for a $1 each...

You will need two different gauges of tin copper wire...the same stuff used in jewelry making. I believe I used 14 & 24 gauge. I used the thinner wire for threading the buttons, and beads, and I used the thicker wire for the hook.

You will need some clamp scissors, or needle nose pliers will do. Also, you will need some beads if you like , this is totally optional, and you can add other items to your liking. This project is all about creativity, and imagination. The sky's the limit!

Here are some pictures: Have fun!



No comments: