Friday, January 12, 2007

I wished I could have seen my face!

Three days ago I made a coffee date for today at 10:30a.m with my good friend G. I was on the computer when I heard a knock at the door... I assumed it was the mailman with a package. Greg, and I neither one were appropriately dressed to answer the door, but I went anyhow. To my complete surprise I saw my friend standing there. I felt I had a quizzical look on my face, as she said, "I am a little early." If I had thought about it, I would have smacked myself in the head.... I completely forgot about our coffee date! I have never done this, and I will never live this down. G. was pretty cool with it, and even waited while I took a sponge bath, and threw some clothes on. I guess motherhood drains your braincells dry. :)

No comments: