Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm tired...

Some days being a mom really takes it out of me... Especially when Molly is extremely fussy. She is a very vocal little girl, and she will express very quickly her dislike in something. She will scream, and we are trying to teach her that is not good, but she seems to think it is funny. I know she will catch on , but I hope it is soon.

I see these shows on tv, like Nanny 911, and Super Nanny, and I hope that with all that is good in this world, that my daughter won't turn out to be a hellish little creature like some of the kids I see on those shows.

Anyhow, I feel like I got more accomplished today. I made Molly some food, and I packed up a whole box of clothes that she had outgrown to send to my cousin's wife, who is expecting her third child. This one was a surprise, and they just found out it was a girl. I was so glad, because Molly has so many nice things that I can pass on. She was more that glad to have them, as they had gotten rid of all the baby clothes from the two other children in their last move.

Anyhow, I must go make some food for our baby group tomorrow. We are watching a movie, and having a potluck luncheon. :)

Cheers!
Jen

No comments: